Monday, May 3, 2010

Knowing Your Options

This site is dedicated to allowing women to understand their options when encountering an unwanted pregnancy. There are many more options beyond this website, and I encourage you to read other sites. Be sure to know that this is what you want before you begin any of these processes. If you have any questions, go to the contact me page. I will do my best to reply to you. Please read everything on the site, including the external links, before attempting anything related to these procedures. Understand the risks you are putting yourself at. And most importantly, keep researching your options and rights to your own body!

Note- I should have pictures up of my del em soon. I am currently getting ready to move out of my dorm and going through finals week, so I just don't have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment